RE: Re: OT: Mdaemon..

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: OT: Mdaemon..
  • From: "Dr John Tankard" <john@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 10:34:59 +0100

> Setup->Security settings->Address suppression and add
> *@NameZero.com (or whatever) in the
> Email address box.

In this case there may be a problem because his mail is being fowraded so
he
might have to use

setup> content filter > new rule

I am not sure, but one or the other will do the trick.

MDaemon one first rate mail system (then again I wiuld say that as I sell
it), the fax system which works with it Relayfax is also very good. They
are
both programmes which you setup and forget.

John