RE: UKHA meet pics...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: UKHA meet pics...
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 09:15:44 +0100

Ah yes ... we moved in about 8 months ago and the whole place is pink! Pink
carpets, pink wallpaper with pink butterflies .... however, as you say, you
have to get the priorities right and whilst we haven't decorated then I get
to do things like while the missus is out I can mount effects speakers on
the walls and mount screens to the ceiling plus I get to spend some time
pondering other necessities such as where I need to run CAT5 and phone
points and how to get power and control lines to the Swish rails.

We have a five year old who tends to make more of a mess than me too and so
we just decided to live with the decor the way it is for a while and then
do
it once we know that he's stopped drawing on the walls and so on.

Glad you like the skillfull projector installation though! *grin* My missus
loves it! If anyone's down in the Winchester area then I'm always happy to
have visitors.

Phil