RE: Lower Lower Price on DDAR

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Lower Lower Price on DDAR
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 09:17:55 +0100

Matt, do still want any of these, if so please send a cheque as soon as
possible, the order will be going in at the end of the week and payment is
required by Wednesday. Cost is GBP 140 per unit. Cheques made out to Graham
Howe and sent to Green Manor, Gold Street, Hanslope, Milton Keynes, Bucks
MK19 7LU.

Regards

Graham