RE: Air Con Unts

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Air Con Unts
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennethwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 11:21:00 +0100

I'll do some snooping on Monday Phil and see if I can get a deal, the two
most promising ones are Mitsubishi and Toshiba units usually as they do
some
silly prices into the trade, relative to the norm of course!

A mate of mine in the trade, for example, was doing the split cassette
units
into smaller shops a couple of years back, buying the units for about £500
-
£700 and flogging them installed for just under 2K, but that was a special
deal he had going. If I can get enough interest I should hopefully be able
to get a similar deal.

What we want though is IR controlled units in this group ;o)

K.