RE: Was OT Widescreen TV - Extended warranties

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Was OT Widescreen TV - Extended warranties
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 08:10:43 +0100

I'd been wondering about X10 control of not only the ON/OFF switching of a
"normal" desk/stand fan but also speed control. Does anyone know
off had
whether just a lamp module will do the job or will that make for a noisy
fan? (If so then any ideas for X10 control of the speed switches?)

I would try a lamp module but I've just loaned all my spare lamp and
appliance modules to my brother in law (with my CM12) for him to start
playing with.

Phil

engineer; we also
> > > repair domestic air conditioning units. I went into Currys
and
> > bought two
> > > AEG air-con units about two weeks ago (only because they
were
> > at a stupidly
> >
> > What type of aircon this AEG is please and, if I may ask, what
price was
> > it? We bought an Electrolux EBM-1200T from Currys (in Northern
Ireland

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/