RE: OT Widescreen TV

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT Widescreen TV
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 07:59:53 +0100

My folks bought an ex-display ITT television from a company called
"Greens"
in Gainsborough...

...it had no remote but came with full warranty and instructions etc.

They've just replaced it with a whizzo JVC TV / VCR / DVD "triple
pack".

Nothing special huh? And just a bit of a downer that it didn't have the
remote?

Naaaah ... It didn't have a remote because when this thing was current TV's
*DIDN'T HAVE* remotes - it lasted over twenty years and was still working
OK!

Phil

very
> long? - I'd be
> surprised if it had been on display for more than a few months?... -
It's