RE: Re: DDAR bulk purchase

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: DDAR bulk purchase
  • From: "Dr John Tankard" <john@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 17:37:48 +0100

You could, but by default the Dell software searches all local drives so if
you system has enough capacity in the various disks you can stick with it,
it will work as is.

I agree fully if you want a big drive and you don't want a new
motherboard/ram/cpu/cooler.... then this is the way to go

John

PS Happy weekend....just firing up the BBQ bottle of beer in hand, epod in
the other, pointer in mouth