RE: COLOUR !!! (was: OT Widescreen TV)

  • To: ukha_d <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: COLOUR !!! (was: OT Widescreen TV)
  • From: Keith Doxey <ukha.diyha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 12:36:28 +0100

Aaaarrrrrgggghh !!!!!

Its silver :-(

I'm sure its a very nice TV, but why silver. Even with Widescreen there are
times when you get black bars on the picture and with a black/dark TV in a
darkened room they are almost invisible. But on a Silver/light Tv they are
noticable because the TV itself is more visible.

Who in the great scheme of things, decided that all modern AV kit should be
Silver or Grey ?

All my stuff is black or almost black, (except for the Panasonic Digibox
which sticks out like a sore thumb) and so far EVERYONE who has ordered
KAT5
has wanted them in BLACK.

What is this conspiracy to make people buy stuff in a colour they dont want
:-(

Keith

WS