RE: (ukha_d) Scan Today

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: (ukha_d) Scan Today
  • From: peter.white@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 12:20:37 +0000

Since my order placed with Scan on 23 March, I still have not received the
CD-Rs
that were ordered, and despite spending hours (literally) in their call
queuing
system, sending 5 direct emails to various Scan customer service reps and
raising 7 queries via their website, I've not been able to illicit a
response.
Plus there is their claim, in bold letters, that everything on the Today
Only
page is 'in stock', which in fact means it was in stock when the page was
compiled.  Why they can't have stock info on the website when plenty of
other
site manage it is beyond me.

The matter is now in the hands of my credit card company and Trading
Standards.
Their prices are very good, but certainly not worth the effort if there's a
problem with the order.

Pete.