RE: Homevision - one more time...

James,

Excellent tutorial... but I think I suffer from fat fingers and
uncoordinated whale syndromes.... What I was really after was something to
plug into the back of Homevision that would then have either 15 IR emitters
on it or would plug into  some box to allow me to have the 15 emitters...

makes you wonder though how these emitters can sell for a tenner a pop! But
then someone had to untrain a monkey for me ;-)

A.

On 10/05/01 at 20:29 James Hoye wrote:

>This email was delivered to you by The Free Internet,
>a Business Online Group company. http://www.thefreeinternet.net
>> Can someone tell me if the IR TX on Homevision can be wired up to
>> one of those Xantech IR distribution blocks? and i mean REALLY
>> simply my soldering skills would make an /untrained/ monkey look
skilled.

>http://www.diyautomation.co.uk/tutorials/ir_emitter.htm
obviously isn't for
>you then!  I don't know how much the Xantech ones are, but these
(thanks to
>Keith) can be made for about 2.00 each.
>How many are you interested in, as I may be able to knock up a couple
if
>your soldering skills are that bad?
>
>James H

~

--- Tag-it! v2.0 (c) Andy Powell ,1998,1999,2000...and beyond..

A closed mouth gathers no foot.