RE: Homevision - one more time...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Homevision - one more time...
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 22:12:50 +0100

I'll actually be seeing Ian this weekend so that's one of the things that
we
can discuss but unfortunately stuff like that gets forgotten as we usually
seem to end up going off at a tangent on something else ... last weekend I
popped over to see him and we somehow ended up dismantling a couple of
light
level sensor PCBs!

Basically it should just be a case of wiring up multiple emitters to one of
his PCBs as I think they're meaty enough to supply the juice for the job.

Phil

IR