Homevision - one more time...

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Homevision - one more time...
  • From: "Andy Powell" <Andy@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 21:15:06 +0200

Folks,

Can someone tell me if the IR TX on Homevision can be wired up to one of
those Xantech IR distribution blocks? and i mean REALLY simply my soldering
skills would make an /untrained/ monkey look skilled.

I'm in the final stages of my decision making but really want to be sure
that I can control the rest of my hifi etc with it.

The other, related point is with the DS1820 temperature sensors, does this
involve some soldering work? How far can they be from the HV unit? Has
anyone used them?

And finally, for those of us without a Node 0 what is the best place for HV
to be located.. I was thinking of the Hifi rack... It that just daft?

Thanks

--- Tag-it! v2.0 (c) Andy Powell ,1998,1999,2000...and beyond..

I Just got stopped by the L.A.P.D. and boy am I beat!