Re: Selling your Automated Home

> I'm not sure I know what you mean by the Fire Brigade, insurance man -
yes,
> fireman sam - no. I imagine that an insurance company would try to
wriggle
> their way out of paying up if the house burnt down as a consequence of
> LD11 or appliance module. 'non-standard' springs to mind as the type
of
> terminology they would come out with :-)

Wooly thinking on my part: my Dad used to be fireman, and he always got at
me about putting light switches on "the wrong way round", because
a downward
motion should turn it off, not on.

that being said, in a standard house you have 2-way switching, so one os
always "the wrong way", and there's no master power off like in a
shop/office..

best just ignore me till the pills kick in again ;)

Ian.