RE: FW: AV01 1629 01 FW: Escorted from PCWorld...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: FW: AV01 1629 01 FW: Escorted from PCWorld...
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 18:54:08 +0100

Hmmm ... even more suprising then that Comet in Eastleigh have hardly
batted
an eyelid when I did this whilst looking for a stereo for Edward (my five
year old) and washing machines / fridges. I've had assistants asking me
"Did
you get this one?" "And how about this one?" they seem to
well get into it.

I can understand if I were taking photos of the staff themselves or of the
customer service facilities or cash desks...

...anyway.

Phil

I can
> however,
> > confirm that taking unauthorised photographs in our stores is not
> acceptable.
> >
> > Kindest Regards
> >
> > Cecil Riley
> > Customer Services