RE: FW: AV01 1629 01 FW: Escorted from PCWorld...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: FW: AV01 1629 01 FW: Escorted from PCWorld...
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 16:52:27 +0100

Actually my best bet is simply to accept it like a good lemming and get on
with things...

...I'm sure the shareholders of PC World won't be ket awake at nights by
the
loss of a laptop sale and a few ink carts.

Thank God there are more technologically aware stores that can move with
the
times!

Phil

World