DDAR Order

  • To: "UKHA List \(E-mail\)" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: DDAR Order
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 14:22:19 +0100

We are now in a position to start getting this order prepared so I need
your
money. Please send me one hundred and forty pounds per unit that your
require along with address, email and phone number. I need to collect all
the money and bank it, then transfer it to the buyer in the US and have it
clear their account before the order can be placed, so please get cheques
me as soon as possible. In the event that the deal falls through (I can't
see why it should) then all money will be returned less any actual expenses
(my time is not charged). If the whole consigment goes missing there is
nothing I can do, also if a unit arrives but does not work then it is
unlikely that the guarantee will be of any use. However if you would like
accept my limited guarantee (replacement of a DOA unit) then please send
one
hundred and fifty five pounds per unit. I did speak to Dell in the US by
phone on Friday and they say they can fulfill the order, but they will not
give a discount, so this price will not go down (unless there is a sudden
surge in the value of sterling). Once the order is placed and the goods
have
arrived at the buyers address I will be able to provide some estimated
delivery date, but that is not possible at the moment.If at any point there
is a significant change in costs (again I can't see how there could be)
then
I will communicate it to the group and where possible give people the
option
to pull out. If you have any questions then please contact me by email or
the group. I will be looking to transfer the money across in 2 weeks time
so
cheques need to get to me by the middle of next week, there will not be any
orders placed in the absence of full payment up front and I am sorry to say
that late orders are unlikely to be able to be processed.

Regards

Graham