RE: Fw: Audiotron

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Fw: Audiotron
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 19:51:14 +0100

I think that many non-PC mp3 devices tend to play tracks alphabetically (by
filename), I found this with my DDAR and Pine MP3 CD player. I too had
encoded thousands of tracks with just the title. However I now use Tag
&
Rename, this allows file names (and paths) to be built from Tag Data and
Tag
Data to be built from File names and paths. With a bit of manipulation I
was
able to quickly convert all track filenames to begin with the track number
(by extracting it from the tags). I have registered this software and now
use it all the time, it is excellent. Here is the URL:
http://www.softpointer.com/tr.htm

Graham