Re: OT: DECT phones - advice

I'm also looking at DECT phones at the moment and have narrowed it down to
the following two

BT-on air Executive and Philips Onis 200

Check them out at http://www.phoneshop.uk.com/dect/indexdect.htm

The Philips Onis 200 has by far the better features including hands free
operation from the handset! and will probably be my choice even though the
BT-on air Executive looks the best

One point which is swaying me (and may not interest you) is the room
monitor
feature which allows the handset to be used as a baby monitor between
handsets (hands free because the handset has a built in speaker!) - We have
had our 1st new arrival, 5 day old baby girl!

Let me know which you choose and why - any other comments from existing
DECT
users welcome!

Mark J

> Guys,
>
> I know this is a little off topic but I thought someone might be able
> provide advice.  I am looking at getting a DECT phone for my flat so I
was
> wondering if anyone could provide suggestions/recommendations or web
links?

> Now if I could link the phone into my PIM of choice to integrate phone
> numbers lists then that would be fantastic.
>
> As always your advice is welcomed.
>
> Thanks
> kieran
>
> p/s Given the kings head is on the way home for me from work I might
pop
by