From: Ian B [mailto:I.Bird@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 4 May 2001 09:27
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] HVAC

If you have HV and plan to use the Dallas stats don't forget you will need
the expansion board to be able read them. This offsets the cost saving by
quite a lot over the RCS unit. Ultimately it will be more versatile though.

I can send you photos of the install if you like, just ask.

Wifey loves it though as she now has remote control of the heating boost
from bed! (and 	 can turn it off when it gets too hot).

Ian