RE: UKHA_D Meet and Keiths KAT5...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: UKHA_D Meet and Keiths KAT5...
  • From: "James Hoye" <james.hoye@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 11:27:20 +0100

This email was delivered to you by The Free Internet,
a Business Online Group company. http://www.thefreeinternet.net
> What a pile of crap guys ... don't bother!
>
> (Ooops, reading from wrong piece of paper ... )

That piece of paper must relate to the Windows01 show, one word, DIRE.

Still, our inpromptu UKHA 'show' was several orders of magnitude better.
Thanks to Graham for organising the venue at such short notice, to Mark for
UHKA, to Li as Laser, the folks from HAL and everyone who turned up to make
it an interesting evening.

It was like a firework display when Keith showed his prototype ceiling
mounted IR receiver.  Red LED 'ooh', yellow LED 'ah', orange LED 'oooh',
blue LED 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh', purple LED
'ooooooooooooooooooohhhh'.

> Cheers for a very enjoyable day yesterday...
>
> Phil (The fat anoying bloke with the blue T-shirt and the camera!)

So where's the URL for the pictures then?  I mean you've had from 3am
onwards.... and you only took a few (hundred)!!!

James H