Re: Hidden Systems 'Tounch N Glo' Lightswitches

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Hidden Systems 'Tounch N Glo' Lightswitches
  • From: Kevin Hawkins <tivo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 22:25:45 +0100

Title: Re: [ukha_d] Hidden Systems 'Tounch N Glo' Lightswitches
Hi there,

   I bought a few samples from them (at the Ideal Home Show) . I have a couple spare if that's any use ? They are the multifunction (2 way) versions . They are not a double switch though. They seemed ok at the show - I have a business card from their MD,  I don't know if that's a different number on the card. Also the first number I had for them was just a PR company but as you have had a status report on your order you must have their correct office number I guess.

   Kevin