RE: Help on UHF modulator from Keene

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Help on UHF modulator from Keene
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha.diyha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 10:23:09 +0100

Hi Mick,

Just guessing but....

REC would be Receiver as in satellite receiver.

I guess that they have designed it so that you could put the unit in the
loft and feed the LNB cable through it to provide power for the modulator
rather than having to use a wall wart PSU. Quite ingenious if my guess is
correct.

The phono's are what you should connect your AV signal to.

TSG - Test Signal Generator - Probably a black screen with 2 white bars to
allow you to tune your TV to the output of the modulator. Not needed if you
have a guaranteed input going into the Audio and Video Phono's.

Hope that helps, and I accept no blame if I am wrong as all the above is
50%
guesswork based on logical thinking and other kit I have seen.

Keith