Fuses for LW10

  • To: "UKHA List \(E-mail\)" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Fuses for LW10
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 00:02:44 +0100

Does anyone have a cheap source (preferably online) for fuses for the LW10
light switches. They are 2 amp and everywhere I have tried only seems to do
three amp. I know Letsautomate do them (where I bought the switches in the
first place) but I can't believe I will have to pay £1 each. Unfortunately
we go through bulbs and fuses very frequently (I think due to the awful
ancient wiring that we have here) so I would like to buy at least five.

Regards

Graham

P.S. Mike if you see this, I am not complaining about your usually
excellent
prices (and service) I just think there might be a better option for these
items that are not necessarily specific to X10.