Re: Bathroom Light Switch

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Bathroom Light Switch
  • From: Kevin Hawkins <tivo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 13:42:03 +0100

Title: Re: [ukha_d] Bathroom Light Switch
   I was aware of the illegalities of the switch bits here but was being hopeful that a manufacturer had some form of approved solution eg proximity switching ( eg Sensors 'secret switch' or touch N Glos product) ahh well...Thanks Keith.. I'll have a peak at those industrial ones.