RE: BBC Micro (Was: Creative Labs 6 Gig MP3 Player)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: BBC Micro (Was: Creative Labs 6 Gig MP3 Player)
  • From: "Phillip Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:06:07 +0100

C64's  .... Pah! C64s were owned by the inbreads who just wanted to play
"Ghostbusters" ... the techies owned TI99/4As and knew how the
CALL SPRITE
function worked in Extended BASIC.

I used to have a pile of game carts for it but God knows where they've gone
now ... I do still have the computer though.

Phil