RE: Bathroom pullswitch to X10 compatible

  • To: ukha_d <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Bathroom pullswitch to X10 compatible
  • From: Keith Doxey <ukha.diyha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 11:12:06 +0100

Get a 2way Pull switch.

Costs a few pence more but you have Common, 1, 2

Common will be one side of the circuit and 1 or 2 will be the other.

<MURPHYS LAW>
You WILL pick the wrong one to start with and have to pull the cord to stop
the light dimming up and down, change to the other and it will be perfick
:-)
</MURPHYS LAW>

Keith