RE: Creative Labs 6 Gig MP3 Player

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Creative Labs 6 Gig MP3 Player
  • From: "Brown, Andy [Infrastructure]" <andyb@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 17:11:12 +0100

I think it does continuous (I'll check).  It will do random play as well, although to get to these features requires some hunting around in the menus!

I guess if you fully load it up with 150Cds, it'll take a while to get through them all any way.

Presumably, you'll be putting it through some kind of amp?  I bought a couple of cheapo passive speakers (£8!) and the sound was crap - not that I'd expect much from an ear piece output, but you'll definitely  need to boost it with something.

Andy