RE: Two Questions LD10/11 Momentary switches

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Two Questions LD10/11 Momentary switches
  • From: "Michael Mc Aree" <michael.mcaree@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 10:02:15 +0100

I have three of the momentary switches available on LetsAutomate and have
found them to be excellent. I have a single of each, although the brass one
shows up fingerprints a bit too much for my liking. I also have a four gang
brass switch which goes in the wood panelled hall replacing an original
brass toggle 3 gang. Th extra switch now operates the outside light. The
rest of the rooms are LD11 controlled using  MK grid switches that say
'press' on them  I prefer the more expensive ones, and add the extra cost
the decorating budget. The brushed steel switch looks really nice in the
living room as we have red walls and the main light is a brushed steel
8-lamp fixture.
My advice is if you want a switch that is going to be part of the 'style'
of
a room and these fit the bill, then close you eyes and buy one :-) I agree
with Graham that the grid style will have the plastic switch and surround.
There is nothing worse that it *almost* looking the way you want it!!

Hope this helps,

Michael
BELFAST

BTW the MK switches that say PRESS  - the wording can be removed with a