Re: Halogen Lights and X-10

Yep.

I have main Halogens all over our house.  No X10 problems, no messing about
with transformers.

Only replaced 5 bulbs in 18 months (out of around 70).  They were quite
expensive at the start but the replacements I bought worked out around 3
quid each which isn't too bad.  The price will no doubt come down more as
they become more common.

M.

> Thanks,
>
>   I was looking at the mains halogens, so I think I'll go with them,
but
are these dimmable ?

> Eamon

for some info on
>   >the subject.
>   >
>   >K.
>   >
halogens in
my
>   >new house, but my wife has decided she now wants recessed lights
in the
>   >hallway. I know there are ways around using the low voltage
halogens,
but
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/