First Morning of a new and exciting world!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: First Morning of a new and exciting world!
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 09:49:35 +0100

Well, for the Lowe household anyway!

All of the bits have been dropping nicely in place over the last few days,
and finally,
last night I feverishly screwed two Autoglide curtain rails with K400
controllers (the last from B&Q in Paisley) into position and slammed in
couple of Appliance modules.

And this morning,  at 8:30, there was a satisfying "click", and
the living
curtains slid open!

At 8:58, the bed side lights came on, and at 9:00, another soft click, and
the Radio and Amp turned on in the bedroom, with wonderfully clear sound,
and then, finally, at 9:25, the Bedroom curtains slid open too!

Probably small cheese to all of the hardened, hardcore automaters here, but
a moment of utter bliss for me. I feel like I am walking around the set of
1950s "Home of Tomorrow!" exhibition, except with better decor!

Ian.