RE: Bit the bullet...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Bit the bullet...
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennethwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 10:44:10 -0800

Methinks this is carefully worded advertising speak for: "We're really
taking that into account off your call allowance"

I have my BT bill in front of me and the call allowance is -£25.76, the
call
charges are £27.30, the quarterly rental for the rental charges is £89.36
all ex VAT! I think you will find that HH is not the great deal that they
make it out to be