RE: BT Internet Annual subscription...NOT a MOAN ! :-)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: BT Internet Annual subscription...NOT a MOAN ! :-)
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha.diyha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 22:27:20 -0000

Any BT Internet account can be administered from any BT Internet dial up.
If you registered a Pay As You Go account you would get 5 email addresses
and 10Mb of webspace for that account. As far as I am aware there is
nothing
to stop every member of your <very extended> family from having an
account.

Keith .........ex 2Gb and unlimited email