RE: Bit the bullet...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Bit the bullet...
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennethwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 18:14:47 -0800

Keith and Mark,

Where I am I continually get 50,666 or 52,000 when connected to BT or Force
9 from a standard PSTN line :o) usually download speeds of between 4.5M and
5.96M as opposed to HH at 6.75-7.0M. As far as I am aware this is solely
down to the traffic between you anf the point at which the server you are
looking at actually, physically is, so although you get a bit more on HH it
still can vary a lot from area to area and from site to site.