Re: Bit the bullet...

> A router would be nice, (in fact I have an Ascend Pipeline kicking
around
if
> I ever get it working!) because I wouldnt have to have a particular PC
> turned on, but using ICS does give you the ability to use <Mark -
insert
the
> name of that dialler program here please!> to automate dialups to
different
> numbers at different times.

Dialer 2000?

I have to add after the negative post that personally I LOVE HH.  Of course
I would prefer broadband access but where I live it's not an option.  Like
Keith I was lucky to get connections in the mid 40s.  HH gives me over 7K/s
on most downloads.

Another big plus over a modem is the speed of connection, especially if you
need multiple re-dials when your ISP is busy.

M.