RE: OT: boilers

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT: boilers
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennethwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 06:47:39 -0800

Ant,

I have a Vokera Boiler (Combi) that does what you need and the Vokera's can
be easily connected via a relay to either an RCS stat or HV via a relay.
Instant hot water (well almost) and with combi-boilers there is no need for
an electric shower, you can use a mixer valve shower instead giving you
full
mains pressure or boosted pressure shower.

I think on info from my plumber pal, that the condensing boilers are more
efficient in heat exchange therefore cheaper to run but provide much the
same facilities to the end user as a combi.

K.