Re: kVA - kW?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: kVA - kW?
  • From: Kevin Hawkins <tivo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 13:21:24 +0000

Title: Re: [ukha_d] kVA - kW?
Mark,

  I may have  an APC UPS (second hand) I would sell if you're interested. I bought a few in a liquidation sale. I have used some of them myself - but still have one over. However not sure what wattage load you might need. I think from memory this is only a 350VA unit - it might even be 250VA. Can't even remember if it's a rackmount or standalone unit. If it's rackmount it may even be 1000VA.  I know they're heavy !

   Will check if you're interested. You can take it as handluggage after HomeTech !

  Kevin