Re: kVA - kW?

> I am sure you already know, but many generators and computers dont
like
each
> other,

Yeah..this is what I'm worried about.  When running more stuff you tend to
hear generators struggle and the lights dim (brown out?) and presumably
this
can damage electric appliances.

> either run though a UPS or make sure the generator gives a clean
output

How will I know if it has a "clean output"?

It's a 3.4 kva not 3.8 as I mentioned already.

Thanks

M.