Re: Remote codes for Response TV4000 switcher

Campbell,

Am I right in thinking you have a Comfort system? ( If not ignore this
message! )

I have a Comfort and a TV4000 switcher.  My cameras do not have PIR sensors
so I was planning to use Comfort outputs (12v) to simulate the Trigger
signals (12v) from the cameras.  Problem is this means tapping into the
camera connections to the TV4000.  Once this is working you would need to
figure out how to get Homeseer to persuade Comfort to change camers.
Simplest option may be X10?

My biggest problem is that both the TV4000 switcher and the TV4000
modulator
forget their settings when the power trips.  This means UHF channel changes
and remote no longer works.  Because both units are in the loft this is a
real pain.  I am hoping to arrange to power these units from Comfort so
they
don't loose their settings.

Just some thoughts,

Regards,