From: "Henderson, Darren" <Darren.Henderson@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2001 4:57 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Re: Anyone heard of this ?

What is quality like Mark ?

MUST be less than the MP3's ?

D.

WMA
> > files?
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > Jon
> > --- In ukha_d@y..., Paul Miller <pmiller@i...> wrote:
> > > It sounds like the device I have in my car to allow me to
> listen to
> > my
> > > cd changer, if it is its range is really short about 6
inches :(

> > > very interested if its got a reasonable range, although you
would
> > have
> > > to question it legality as you would be a radio station
without a
> > > licence!

MP3
> > playing
> > > in
> > > the Car, Multi room audio etc...
> > >
> > > £25 for one or £69 for three, how bad could it be ?
> > >
> > > D.
> > >

> > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
> >

> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

This email has been Virus Scanned.

Privileged/Confidential Information and/or Copyright Material may
be contained in this e-mail. The information and Material is
intended for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not
the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering
it to the intended addressee, you may not copy or deliver it to
anyone else or use it in any unauthorised manner. To do so is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this e-mail by
mistake, advise the sender immediately by using the reply
facility in your e-mail software.

Thank you.
Information Technology Department
Belfast City Hospital Trust