Re: Anyone heard of this ?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Anyone heard of this ?
  • From: jonathan.bhargava@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 16:39:51 -0000

Just received the scan cardap today
it plugs into the cigarette lighter socket & broadcasts an FM=20
frequency which you can change yourself

It seems to work pretty well although there is a little distortion on=20
the 's's

I tuned my radio in my bedroom to the broadcast frequency whilst the=20
car was in the drive - as the crow flies about 10m & the reception=20
was fine.=20

I'm using it with an old portable CD player at the moment, but want=20
to get an IPAQ so i can use the hundreds of tracks on my main=20
computer's hard drive - anybody have experience of the IPAQ & WMA=20
files?

Cheers

Jon