Homtech...

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Homtech...
  • From: "Steven Dickson" <sdickson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:28:43 -0000

Title: Homtech...

>OK - just been on the phone with Keith to finalise a few arrangements.

>Quick visit to the EasyJet website and my flights are booked.

>Put it in your diaries guys - 2nd & 3rd May.

>Potentially biggest UKHA meet yet.

>BE THERE!

Which flight are you going over on Mark?
Is the show worth going over to - what's going to be there? Website?
I've just checked out the easy jet site myself - lots of cheap flights.
Keith, would you mind an extra passenger from Luton?

I might be interested?

P.S. Mark could you change my account status back over again, I've now almost cleared the backlog of work after my hols.

Thanks,

Steve D

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
www.newaydirect.com