RE: Library Software

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Library Software
  • From: "Adam Stevens" <adam@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 14:30:31 -0000

Yes, but it's really messy!! - I can post the Delphi code somewhere if you
want... Although there's no way it'll compile "out of the box"
because it
uses ActiveX for the text to voice, and another component for the serial
port interface.

You'll have to give me a day or two to dig it out, and make sure my SQL
passwords aren't hard-coded! (which they probably are... I said it was
messy! :-).

Adam.