RE: AD10 wiring for mains socket

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: AD10 wiring for mains socket
  • From: "Adam Stevens" <adam@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 18:59:37 -0000

> Yes you are quite right. The Neutral would loop into the Neutral
> going "in"
> to the AD10

Thanks Mike! - As I was walking home I decided that that *must* be the way
to wire it! :-)

> If you can wait a while (er... a few months), then there will be X10
mains
> sockets coming out - WS10U

Yeah, I've heard about those, and they'll certainly come in handy - In
fact,
I need to rewire another two rooms here, and have already decided to use
double sockets rather than the triple ones I usually use because I
understand that a single WS10U socket will fit into a standard twin socket
box? - I'll use standard twins until I can decide which ones need to be
X10'ed!).

These ones however are for those K400's I bought from you a couple of weeks
back. They're going to be fitted under the floor boards in the room above,
so can live with using two AD10's next to a standard twin socket! - Out of
sight, out of mind!

Thanks,
Adam.