Re: Caller ID offer from Pathway Data Ltd!

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Caller ID offer from Pathway Data Ltd!
  • From: Vince Goddard <vince@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 13:18:18 +0000

Now this is a good offer and total unfair on me :-(

I purchased one from Pathway only a few weeks ago and am having all these
problems with it on HH and they give ukha_d 10% off it :-(

Seriously if anyone is holding back on purchasing one of these because the
problems I'm having, all I can say is don't hold back get one (Paul). My
problem seems to be with the cr*ppy Home Highway and not the Meteor which
Crucible will hopefully mod to get round the problem.

Vince

At 12:12 16/03/2001, you wrote:
>All,
>
>We've made some changes to our web site and product range.
>We're also
>running a promotion for the next seven days on all our products
>including the popular Meteor Caller ID device.
>
>New Products
>*************
>We've added some new products that give you total software control
>over the phone line. Using the CTI Pegasus and our new software you
>can make and answer calls without having to use a conventional
>telephone leaving your hands free to do other tasks. The CTI  Pegasus
>also includes the full Caller ID message. Look at
>www.pathwaydata.co.uk/PhoneControlInfo.htm for further information.
>
>UK Home Automation Discount
>We have been a member of the UK Home Automation email list for two
>years and would like to support the group by offering a discount of
>10% on any order from group members. To take advantage of this
>limited offer which ends Friday 23rd March at midnight:
>1 - Select one or more products
>2 - Enter the code "UKHA" in the "Promotion / Special
offer code" box