RE: One-for-all support

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: One-for-all support
  • From: rj@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 09:51:50 +1300

some of the one-for-alls you can hold up to the phone for the bios upgrade
others have 6 pins which you make a cable up for to plug into a phone jack
or serial port. theres even software to plug the one-for-all into the com
port of a PC and have the PC send commands to it to be relayed to your AV
rack etc.