Re: Co-ordinating effort (was : Library Software)

My suggestion would be to start our own project on sourceforge.
(www.sourceforge.net)

Those willing to help could sign up for their own ID's and submit as part
of
that registration their skills.

The project could then act as an umbrella project for any of the other
projects that get started by members of the group.

I already use Yahoo! Messenger for contacting the office and I wouldn't be
able to use netmeeting because most of my work is done on Unix.

On Thursday 15 March 2001 14:54 pm, you wrote:
> Maybe we could make use of Netmeeting or similar for working together.
>
> K.

,,,
(o o)
Stuart Grimshaw         www.schoolsnet.com          sg@xxxxxxx
Special Projects Developer                            t: 07976 625221
Schoolsnet LTD             .oooO  Oooo.               f: 0870 7060260
\_)  (_/