Re: Refund on faulty ePods from Saltons

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Refund on faulty ePods from Saltons
  • From: Vince Goddard <vince@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 14:22:14 +0000

At 13:54 16/02/2001, you wrote:

> >I've not had the bill yet for the VAT & Duty, how much will
this be? How
> >much more is it going to cost me? :-(
>
>It might not cost you anything. Went I order DVD's from the states I
very
>rarely get VAT demands. So far only two over three years and about a
dozen
>shipments. The last demand was about 18 months ago, which I forgot pay
>(honest m'lord). I'm still awaiting the reminder!
>
>Regards
>John Benfield

Well I've just had the VAT & Duty bill for 2 ePods (one I have left and
one
I returned for a refund)and it's 63 squid! So this makes the total cost for
the one ePod to be 300 squidish!

So I've decided that I'm going to sell it. I'll be placing this thing on
Yahoo auctions at the weekend but am open to offers here first.

Vince

This message has been checked for all known viruses, by Star Internet,
delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.
For further information visit:
http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp