RE: Cat5 & Audio

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Cat5 & Audio
  • From: "Des Gibbons" <des@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 21:14:49 -0000

Hi Campbell,

What sort of distances are we talking about here?

Have you compared the picture quality from the dvd with scart, back2back
with dvd thru your cabling?

You say the signal from the dvd is shared to the pc and video. Have you
just
three wires on each connection at the patch panel?(1 source, 2 destination
all on a krone connector or similar)

Not trying to put down your solution, just trying to understand and
evaluate
it :)

DesG