RE: Techno Games

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Techno Games
  • From: "Bird, Ian" <ian.bird@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 08:37:03 -0000

I'm in. Always wanted to have a go at robot wars as well but it hasn't
quit=
happened yet. On techno games I always thought the testing of the units was
crap. I only saw 5 mins of the one a couple of days ago. There was a
rotating slingshot affair for the shot put. It rotated very fast and would
have won BUT.... it was manual release and they never got it out of the
throwing area. Ten out of ten for hitting the netting though. Surely a
predictable mechanical release was not too much to add?

Let me know if it gets off the ground as it looks like fun

Ian

=20