RE: OT: Sony Sky Digibox

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: OT: Sony Sky Digibox
  • From: steve.crick@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 09:25:49 +0000

I dont know about online; but my local Sky installer has happy to give me a
choice of digibox, and only charged =A340.

I have the Sony, and it is linked to my Yamaha A2 using fibre; works very
well, the A2 is able to swap between the different sample rates that Sky
uses without any problems (48 for the TV and 44 for menus and Open).

I suggest you ring a few local suppliers, rather than going to Sky
directly=
;
they might be happy to save the installation job, but still claim it from
Sky.

Steve